Edited by John P. Hittinger
© Copyright 2010 by the American Maritain Association. All rights reserved.
- Introduction: Odysseus' Bow and the Catholic Philosopher / John P. Hittinger
Part I : Spiritual Renewal and the Apostolate of Faith
- Vatican II and Jacques Maritain: Resources for The Future? Approaching The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Council / Richard Schenk, O.P.
- "The Obedience of Faith" in Dei Verbum: A Pauline Phrase and Its Implications for Catholic Intellectual Life / Rev. Daniel B. Gallagher, M.A., Ph.L., S.T.L.
- Mary and the Vocation of Philosophers / Sr. Prudence Allen, R.S.M.
Part II : The Vocation of Philosophy
- Yves R. Simon: A Question of Calling / Ralph Nelson
- "Redeeming Modernism": Jacques Maritain and the Catholic Vocation / Cornelia A. Tsakiridou
- To Philosophize for The Faith: Jacques Maritain's Intellectual Vocation / Michael D. Torre
- Gatekeeper of Small Mistakes: An Example of the Philosopher's "Other" Vocation / John G. Trapani,Jr.
Part III : Pope John Paul II's Fides Et Ratio
- Fides Et Ratio's Call for a Renewal of Metaphysics and St. Thomas Aquinas / Msgr. John F. Wippel
- St. Thomas and the Renewal of Metaphysics / Lawrence Dewan, O.P.
- Fides Et Ratio and John Paul II's Call To Catholic Philosophers: Orthodoxy And/Or The Unity of Truth / John F. Morris
Part IV : Contemporary Challenges
- Humanism and Bioethics: The Prophetic Voice of Jacques Maritain (1882-1973) / Edmund D. Pellegrino, M.D.
- Vocation, Family, and the Academy: Signa Perscrutandi / James G. Hanink
- Chosen for Glory: Aquinas On Vocation To The Supernatural / Heather Mcadam Erb
- Index of Names